Conor McGregor Suffer

Conor McGregor Suffer and Success 

Only If You Suffer Will You Be Happy



Gold will form as the bark is laid.Similarly, only if you overcome the hardships of life will your achievement become a reality in this world. Conor McGregor's life is a good example of this. Long before Conor McGregor became the UFC champion, he was a small kid who was teased by other kids. He was an easy target for everyone. Conor doesn't know how to defend himself. He made himself weak. He also felt miserable. But for a good while, hope rose in him. He was determined to learn to defend himself. He doesn't want to be a victim anymore. So he started learning martial arts and boxing at the age of twelve. Life was not easy for him. He was the son of a taxi driver, and his family lived in a poor Irish neighborhood. By the time he was 12 years old, he knew he was going to make it big. His life journey, full of obstacles, began. He worked very hard to become a plumber. He was waking up at 5:00 am and working more than 12 hours a day at a job he didn't like. He would leave work for long hours and go straight to the gym to train. During this period, he met his beloved. He was a staunch supporter of him.His job as a plumber made him unhappy. I wake up at 5:00 a.m. and walk in the freezing dark, knowing there are skilled and willing plumbers here. But I never had any interest in it. I hated every minute of it. We are talking about working 14–15 hours a day, and they kept hiring me. I used to do everything, including buying lunch.I thought I didn't want this life. I decided to ditch it all and follow my dreams. When he decided to quit his job as a plumber and train full-time, his parents disapproved. He even made his father laugh at him. But Connor was more serious than before, and he told his father that you will regret this after I become a millionaire. He started training harder than anyone else. His dream did not materialise overnight. He lived without money for many years. 

Conor Finally In UFC:

At the age of eighteen, he won his MMA debut. But it was not easy for him. Many people give up when the going gets tough. But Conor didn't let it go. He had been training in that cold gym for five years and was unable to earn that much money. He won his UFC debut in 2013. The fight earned him $60,000. The funny thing about this is that only a week before the fight, he had received a $235 welfare check to help him get through the days. I have a lot of confidence in myself. So nothing is going to stop me.His hard work and dedication have made him a man who knows what he wants and doesn't let anything stand in the way of his dreams. He quickly became a two-time UFC champion, has long been considered the king of martial arts sports, and today has a net worth of $180 million. He became the pride of Ireland. His self-belief and hard work have made him an unstoppable force today.

McGregor's philosophy:

 It's not talent; it's hard work. It is a dream that haunts you. There is no talent here. We are all humans, and you can become anyone if you use your time properly. You will reach the top, and that's it. I'm not talented, but I'm a crazy, bullied boy who was poor and miserable and worked 15 hours a day as a plumber. Laughed at by his father when he decided to follow his dream, he became a millionaire and a two-time champion. Who's laughing now? This is the secret of his success. Things appear to be going well in front of your eyes.You will see more good things. It's the easy thing, and what's not easy is that when things get bad, you just have to see the good. I was able to use my imagination when I had problems at home, when I had no work to do, and when I didn't even know what I was doing. I was only fantasising like a boy. And then, when I started getting that attention, I started to realise something. All this was going on like a storm for me, and I had this vision that I would run it. That's why I was able to defeat whoever came in my path. If you are clear in your mind that this is going to happen and you have clear faith in it, then it will happen. Nothing can stop it; it happens as it is destined to happen. It is better to shoot and miss than not to shoot. That's what scares me. It just needs to be fixed. You have to overcome that fear. You have to overcome that doubt. 

Thank you 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.